Dear Curwensville Alliance Church Family,
I know some of you are unable to attend church, but you can still connect with Curwensville Alliance in several ways.
You can subscribe to podcasts with your mobile device.
- Android: http://curwensvillealliance.org/podcasts/?feed=rss2
- The Church App:
Email: If you attend Curwensville Alliance, you can subscribe to the e-prayerline. This will be the means whereby we communicate things like prayer requests and schedule changes. Contact the church at the phone number or the email address that follows.
Needs: If you have any needs for prayer or for other assistance, we want to help you. The Elders are available to connect with you and the Deacons and Deaconesses are available to provide assistance in many ways. Contact the church at the phone number or email address below.
Giving: We are so thankful for the faithfulness of God’s people to give to the ministry of Curwensville Alliance.
As believers, part of our worship is giving. And in this world, your church has financial obligations. You can give in two ways:
- Online Giving Link: https://curwensvillealliance.churchcenter.com/giving
- Through the US Postal System: Curwensville Alliance Church, PO BOX 113, Curwensville, PA 16833
Please note that you will need to allocate your giving to
the different funds.
If you give online, the funds available include: General, Pastor’s Support, International Ministry (Great Commission Fund), B&E Support, Benevolence, and Renovation Debt Reduction.
If you need to contact the church:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 236-1876, leaving a message. Messages are checked throughout the day.
- Mail: Curwensville Alliance Church, PO BOX 113, Curwensville, PA 16833
- Updates: If you want current information, check Facebook or subscribe to Pastor Steve’s Blog at www.curwensvillealliance.org/pastorsblog.
We consider you an important part of Curwensville Alliance — whether you can be present or not.
And you are in our prayers – all the time.